Friday, February 13, 2009



It's wet. Very pretty and sunny outside, but I had to make my first drawing in two months a wet one.. Oh well! Not finished yet, but trying to get back to training. Need more work with greys, muted tones and natural colours.

On other notes, archeaological illustrations are strange things, and I wonder what whiskey swedish people like most, as well as waiting for more clocks to demolish. Also, book is about done on the extra bits. 74 pages so far, all double regular book sized. Woot.

Also, need more music.

2 comments:

S. van Asperen said...

Well done, looks sweet. I'd like to see a more rendered version though; think you can get allot more out of it if you'd ad detail en more distinct shapes.

Gabriel McCoy said...

Ooooh yeah.. that was a 2 hour doodle-son after two months not drawing. In fact, I'm going to toss the orange crap out, lighten it up, and add some friggin texture in there :)

Thankeleedee!